Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stuck Inside!!

We had a very busy week this week even though it has been very cold and we have been stuck inside. On Wednesday we went to the Children's Museum with Rachel, Sarah, Maren, and Elle Goddard. Of course I did not bring my camera. I am hoping to get great pictures from Rachel. We had a very good time. It was great having a responsible 6 year old. That's right, Sarah was the greatest help ever!! Eli ran around with her all day. Then on Thursday it was a special Eli and Mommy day. The twins went to the sitter for the first time together. Eli and I went to bounce zone with Megan, Noah, and Brady Banks. I really felt 30 all of a sudden. Eli and I jumped all over. By the end we were both exhausted and my knees killed. Not only that Megan and I tried moves that we thought were possible but then found out they were not for us old folks. We had a great day.
Friday the twins had their nine month check up. I can not believe how close we are to one year. They are doing great. Bigger then what Eli was at that age. Caleb is 20 lbs 5 oz and Andrew is 19 lbs 13 oz. They are the same length and their head is the same as well. However they are starting to look more and more different to me. Well we hope everyone had a great week. We are trying a video for the first time. I just shot a quick one of Caleb walking with one of his toys. We hope this works!! If it does I will be getting better ones up. I also put a picture of Eli going to work on the construction site. Have a great week!



This picture shows how difficult it is to get hats on the boys. They do not stop moving, hence the picture quality.
Eli going off to work.





video


Caleb enjoying a good stroll!



No comments: