Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well what an eventful year 2008 was. It brought us the twins and Eli has turned into such an amazing little boy. We are looking forward to what 2009 will bring us. However I am saddened to say that my time as a stay at home mom has come to an end. Beginning tomorrow I will be back to work in the classroom. Josh will have his hands full in the morning. I leave before the boys get up so I can not wait to hear how it goes. Their clothes are all set out the bottles will be pre-made by me. I dropped off a box, yes a box, of stuff for the sitter today. It is a little overwhelming to think of everything. Things keep on popping into my head. It is sad but I know that it will benefit all of us. Just think only five months until summer break.


We did have a great New Year. We just hung out with friends at home and played games. Midnight hit and we all were very excited to go to bed, how times have changed. On New Year's day we added another room to our house. That is right we put up the bounce room. All the boys love it. Andrew enjoys climbing in and out, Eli enjoys bouncing like a wild man, and Caleb enjoys chasing balls in it. It has taken a lot to get used to. I have already told Josh that it will not stay up long. He did not seem to agree but we will see who wins! It will be great to take outside though. I have attached pictures and video of the boys in it. We wish everyone a healthy and happy 2009!!


Eli playing with his new Playdoh set. He loves it.

All the kids in the ball pit. We may have been exceeding the weight limit here. I do not know who put us over!


Caleb and Eli playing in a box, again.


Eli exhausted after hours of bouncing.

video

No comments: