Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Cousin to Play With!!

We are all so excited to announce that we now have a nephew. Andrea and Matt welcomed Evan Jacob on Wednesday night. He was 8 lbs 14 oz. with bright blond hair and just plain beautiful. He has blond hair and looks like a chunk. My mom said that he looks a lot like I did when I was born, so he must be beautiful. I am sad to say that I will not be able to see him for a few more months. Eli and I will be traveling to Minneapolis in a few months. It is just too much with all the kids. They all got home Saturday morning. Andrea and Matt have been doing a great job as first time parents. We are so excited and feel so blessed to have another healthy baby.


So far all of our family members in this generation have been born in February. We have a very busy month. The boys birthdays are coming up in the next few weeks so look for all the birthday updates next week. We went to a friend of ours birthday party, Connor Certain, yesterday. It was so fun to see all the kids together. I still remember when the kids were just a few months old and we got them together with Connor, my how have times changed. Andrew and Caleb have been doing very well, no more sicknesses (knock on wood). They are walking/running places these days. Caleb runs so fast that he looses track of where he is going and runs right into walls. We have had a week full of bumps and bruises due to this. Eli is doing great as well, just a week away from being 3. I can not believe how big he is getting. We hope everyone has a great week. Attached are pictures of Andrea, Matt, baby Evan, and my parents.



Evan right after he was born.

The happy parents.
Grandpa doing what he does best, sitting and relaxing with Evan.

Grandma very excited to see Evan.
Evan finally relaxing at home!

No comments: