Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snow Days

Well, I had been complaining about not getting any snow this season and then it hit us. We got 12.5 inches of snow and I got two snow days. It made for a great week. Everyone has been feeling great and we just got to relax around the house and play. Eli enjoyed playing outside with Josh, Sarah, the neighbors, and myself. He enjoyed sledding, making snow angels, etc. He would have stayed outside the whole time if I would have let him. I brought the snow into the twins since they are just getting over their illness. Andrew loved it and stuck his whole head into it, Caleb was content looking from far away. The twins are really starting to get a little crazy. Andrew is pretty much walking everywhere now so they are like bumper cars. I did forget a funny story a week ago. I was giving Andrew a breathing treatment and I made the mistake of not closing Caleb in the room with me. I hear Eli screaming about something in the bathroom. I just yell back to make sure the toilet seat is down. Eli continues to scream and cry but I can not tell why. He had told me the seat was down so I did not think much about it. Well Josh came home a little bit later and found the whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet along with some of Eli's cars. Needless to say it was very traumatic for Eli but Caleb thought it was great. They are really starting to play/fight together as well. Any one who comes over knows that things can change from happy to angry in about 1 second. It is never boring around here.

Josh and I have begun to pack some things in our house up in anticipation of putting it on the market by the end of March. Yes, it will take us that long. But if anyone knows of anyone wanting a good starting off home on the west side let us know.

I have attached pictures from the week along with video of Andrew walking. We hope everyone enjoyed their winter storm if they had one and now I am looking forward to spring.
Andrew loves playing peek-a-boo from behind our doors. It is always hysterical.
Andrew loving the snow, Caleb not so much.
Sarah and Eli playing out in the snow.
The twins love when Eli is in his snow gear. They always attack him.
Eli climbing some snow in our back yard with Sarah and Jack

video

No comments: