Saturday, October 24, 2009

Zoo Boo and more....

Oh Fall Break!!! It was a great long weekend. It was my fall break so I had Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off. I got to have a lot of fun with the boys. It made me sad thinking of all the fun things we did last year. We went to a bounce house place on my own (never again!!). The twins wanted to go wherever Eli did and he is doing things way too big for them so I had the joy of either making them real mad or carrying both of them up. Needless to say I was very sweaty!! We enjoyed a couple of parks. We got to meet our friends Shannon and her boys Conner and Ben at one on a beautiful day. Conner got to experience the twins and their moodiness!! It was great to get outside and play though.

We then went to Zoo Boo with Grandma McIntyre. Eli is Cat in the Hat and the twins are Thing 1 and Thing 2. We were the hit of the zoo. It was hysterical how many people made comments about the boys. They did look very cute though. Andrew decided to really live up to his costume. He was running around like a mad man. The weather actually turned out perfect and there was not too big of crowd so they could run around. At one time he tried climbing into the shark pool he was sooooo excited. It really got them all excited for halloween and candy. Let me tell you the twins are loving the candy. We are really going to have the watch them.

We then went to our friend's house, Andy, to carve pumpkins. This is the twins first time carving. They liked touching it but after five minutes I found myself alone carving.

It was a great fall break and I really enjoyed spending time with the boys as they are getting so much bigger!! I can not wait for halloween, we will have many more pictures next week. Below are a few from this week.



Andrew was my faithful helper who stayed by myside, even if it meant putting all the stuff I had scooped out back in!!
Dr. Seus' characters watching the rhinos.

The three practicing trick or treating!!


Eli and Caleb ( I think, it was really hard to tell them apart in the costumes) at the shark pool trying to pet the sharks.



The three of them getting ready to head into the zoo. Caleb was thing 2 and Andrew thing 1 and we all know who is cat in the hat.

No comments: